Learn how to gift wrap beautifully in this signature two hour workshop with Vivienne. You’ll be introduced to the techniques and tips to make your gifts for any occasion look fabulous.
This workshop is perfect for those wanting to learn how to gift wrap from first principles as well as those looking to spruce up on their gift wrapping skills while working with the latest papers, ribbons and embellishments on the gift wrapping scene.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- select, measure and position paper so you don’t waste a centimetre AND it sits beautifully
- wrap the rectangular prism, the cylinder, and the triangular prism
- wrap clothes and bottles
- create a gift bag and gift voucher envelope
- choose ribbons and tie a standard bow at introductory level. Those looking for extra bow tying tuition should consider our “sister” workshop Beautiful Ribbons and Bows
- add in embellishments and gift tags
- use double sided tape for a polished, professional and precise look
Our workshops are all inclusive so we have all the boxes and bottles for you to wrap. This makes instruction more effective and there’s no pressure on you to rush around collecting materials. If you have something special you would like to wrap, do bring it along!
You’ll get to take all your wrapped treasures home along with some other goodies and follow up notes.
We are sometimes asked if children can attend our workshops. Our workshops are designed for adult learners. That said, there are some very clever, crafty and creative teenagers out there. We do accept bookings for children 12 years and older who are accompanied by an adult who is also participating in the workshop.
We require payment in advance for classes. Places are limited and are highly sought after, especially in the lead up to Christmas. There is is also preparation of premium materials and tools.
We understand that things can come up at the last moment, however we are unable to refund workshop fees or transfer classes with less than 36 hours notice.
We do hold private workshops in addition to our scheduled open schedule. We can hold these at our place or yours. If held at your place travel fees may apply. The price will be quoted once we have confirmed your needs. We will quote you an all inclusive price for up to 8 participants.
We also do virtual workshops and wrap mentoring sessions. We love working with wrappers.